Jun 18th: Private Class - CFP
times shown are in CDT (America/Chicago)
2211 York Road, Suite 100
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Private Class – Morgan Stanley - Oak Brook
This course fulfills the requirement for CFP Board Ethics CE. It has been designed to educate CFP® professionals on CFP Board's new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct effective October 1, 2019.
At the end of the course, participants will be equipped to:
1. Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP® professionals.
2. Act in accordance with CFP Board's fiduciary duty.
3. Apply the Practice Standards when providing Financial Planning.
4. Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a Client.
5. Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage, Material Conflicts of Interest.
Meet our Instructor: Andy Knott is a former Pulitzer Prize nominee and Cook County prosecutor who currently serves as a Portfolio Manager for Wintrust Wealth Management.
Andy holds a CFP®, FINRA Series 7 and 66 Licenses in addition to Life, Health, and Variable Annuities Insurance Licenses. He regularly teaches continuing education classes in Professional Responsibility/Ethics to CFP® certificants and Illinois insurance agents and is an expert witness in cases involving financial planning.