3 Hour CFP® & Insurance Ethics Description
This particular class date (6/10/2020) is combination CFP® & INSURANCE DUAL CREDIT COURSE!
This course fulfills the requirement for CFP Board Ethics CE. It has been designed to educate CFP® professionals on CFP Board's new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct effective October 1, 2019.
At the end of the course, participants will be equipped to:
1. Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP® professionals.
2. Act in accordance with CFP Board's fiduciary duty.
3. Apply the Practice Standards when providing Financial Planning.
4. Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a Client.
5. Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage, Material Conflicts of Interest.
This particular class date (6/10/2020) is combination CFP® & INSURANCE DUAL CREDIT COURSE:
Meet our Instructor: Andy Knott is a former Pulitzer Prize nominee and Cook County prosecutor who currently serves as a Portfolio Manager for Wintrust Wealth Management. Andy holds a CFP®, FINRA Series 7 and 66 Licenses in addition to Life, Health, and Variable Annuities Insurance Licenses. He regularly teaches continuing education classes in Professional Responsibility/Ethics to CFP® certificants and Illinois insurance agents and is an expert witness in cases involving financial planning.
- Handicap accessible
- Price INCLUDES mandated state of Illinois reporting fees!
- Weather Warning: please note any time of year weather can create havoc on traffic. Please be sure to allow yourself enough time to arrive before the start of class. CE Credit hours will not be issued for anyone who arrives late or leaves early.
Insurance Continuing Education
Illinois - 3 credits in Ethics
Certification Continuing Education